hz acoustic is built upon extensive experience in Denmark and abroad, with more than 140,000 m2 jointless acoustic systems as the basis, which is reflected in our products. The systems are designed and developed by us based on our own experience.
We make great demands on our products and therefore have designed high-quality products that are easy to set up, easy to maintain and easy to repair. The products are sustainable because they are manufactured using recycled materials.
All of the systems are based on high quality, outstanding acoustic properties, easy installation and long lifetimes of up to 20 years before they require maintenance.
A course is offered on setting up directly at the site or in your own workshop. The course is included when you buy hz products from one of our suppliers.
This contributes to improving the quality of the building where they are installed, as well as reducing future maintenance costs significantly.
- Non-combustible systems
- VOC-free products
- Large volumes of recycled materials, right up to 94%
- Can be 100% recycled
- Sound classes A, B and C
- Smooth or structured surfaces
- High light reflection
- Keeps the white colour for many years
- Can be toned in most NCR and RAL colours
- Solid surface that can stand major impacts
- Even and curved surfaces
- Can be used in damp(humid) environments, such as indoor swimming pools and bathrooms
- Easy mounting
- Dust reduced by 80% when mounting compared to similar products
- Easy to repair
- Easy to maintain
- Low maintenance costs
- Long lifetime and a maintenance interval of 20 years